Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Label the handles to identify knives in the block




This knife block received unexpected attention earlier this week, when it was accidentally featured in the car console post. Since it showed up in the spotlight, it seemed an appropriate time to share my knife block trick.


I used a paint markerpen to label the tips of the handles with the type of knife in the block. This way, I don't have to pull each knife from its slot to find the knife I want to use.


(These labels are a bit chipped, because they were painted in 2000.)


Works for Me Wednesday header at rocksinmydryer.typepad.com(This post is part of the Works for Me Wednesday group writing project.)


Here are the rest of my contributions to the WFMW project.

0 comments, so far. Add yours now!

Post a Comment

If you liked this article, congratulations! You have great taste. Please brew yourself a cup of coffee.
subscribe to Juggling Frogs